Saturday, March 5, 2011

This Is Only The Beginning


Oh the things kids say....... As most of you know I have one of the sassiest, sweetest, intelligent lil ladies. Very much like some of your own children. I also have a total mamas boy. =) Myleigh always says the funniest things and I always think that I am going to write them down and I don't so I thought that maybe I would start a blog and not only write them down but share the craziness with all of you. Easton is getting there too as he has started talking more but not quite to the level Myleigh is.

So it begins, Words To Live By......As Told By Myleigh and Easton


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Can't wait, her stories always kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful!!!! Love it!! We started a blog when I was pregnant with Kaden and have slacked off...you may inspire us to continue!!! <3

    ReplyDelete